Author Topic: Seeking information regarding Mr. Harold Bull  (Read 4309 times)

Offline BronxFigs

Seeking information regarding Mr. Harold Bull
« on: September 14, 2014, 08:31:38 AM »
Dear Forum Members-

I would like to get in touch with a Mr. Harold Bull of Northampton and a member of "Northampton Model Aero Club".  This gent has built a 4 Cylinder-Inline, 60cc-Aero engine... and I would like to find out if any drawings are available.  His page notes that he just builds as he goes along : (((((   and, that there are no drawings.  However that might be old information, or, maybe a forum member might know if any drawings are for sale, now.  I can't even find out how to contact the club for information about this man.  I hit a dead-end.

There is a video posted by "stripduster" on You-Tube showing this engine.  If anyone knows anything about getting drawings, please let me know.

Thanks,
Frank
fdvpiano@yahoo.com

Offline Spurry

• Norfolk, UK
Re: Seeking information regarding Mr. Harold Bull
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 03:35:01 PM »
This might be the club you are looking for, and they may be able to put you in touch with Harold.
http://www.nmac.org.uk/
Pete

Offline BronxFigs

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »
Spurry/Pete-

Thank you for the link.  I did happen to find the club's web-site, but can't  find the club's contact option to ask about Harold Bull.  Maybe I missed something.

I suspect that I will soon be reaching a dead-end.  That's too bad.  It's a really nice engine, and I'd love to own a set of the plans...if they exist.

Frank

Offline sbwhart

• Global Moderator
  • Smile, Be Happy, Have Fun and Rock Until you Drop
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 01:24:39 AM »
If you read through the clubs news letter you find this contact email address nmwa.news@gmail.com good luck.

Stew
A little bit of clearance never got in the road
 :wave:

Offline Spurry

• Norfolk, UK
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 08:19:58 AM »
Frank
If you draw a blank on the website contact, you can always get an up-to-date club contact from the BMFA (British Model Flying Association) http://www.bmfa.org/

Having read the item on Harold's engine, it would seem that he does not do plans....but you never know.
Pete