Author Topic: Drum/ Thickness Sander  (Read 90190 times)

Offline S. Heslop

• Newcastle Upon Tyne
Re: Drum/ Thickness Sander
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2015, 06:11:58 PM »
well done Simon,

I have followed and enjoyed the thread from the start. The icing on the cake must be the video and seeing it all come together. a great job.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

John

It was quite nice waking up to a bunch of comments saying I did a good job! I wasn't so enthusiastic about the video when going to sleep, and I still feel like I could've done a bit better in parts.

I'm interested to see how many views this video gets. My spindle sander vid got a huge amount and really surprised me, and I guess through arrogance i'm thinking that maybe this video could perform similarly. It's bottling lightning though.

Offline JD

• Gosport Hampshire UK
« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2015, 06:44:24 PM »
Simon, cracking project I have enjoyed it from the start. The combination of your photos and video editing make this an enjoyable thread to follow. Well done.
John W
If you cant fix it hit it with a bigger hammer

Offline vtsteam

• Global Moderator
  • Republic of Vermont
« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2015, 09:44:37 PM »
My spindle sander vid got a huge amount and really surprised me, and I guess through arrogance i'm thinking that maybe this video could perform similarly. It's bottling lightning though.

It isn't arrogance, Simon.

:beer:
I love it when a Plan B comes together!
Steve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sDubB0-REg

Offline tom osselton

« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2015, 05:27:54 PM »
I enjoyed seeing it come to life along with the pitfalls you encountered so well done and that was a nice video too!