All very annoying as I had work for it to do. Seller had literally lain it on a home made pallet and put a bit of plastic 'pallet wrap' round it, and it had been smashed to pieces in the pallet handling system. Not the carriers fault, and the seller did the decent thing and refunded and dragged the carcass away.
No where could I find one quite as nice at an acceptable price, but I did find one without the plinth that sadly had had the 'Hammerite' treatment but was basically sound.
It arrived in a nicely made crate, bolted to it's base - it just needed mounting on something. Well time ticked by, other things took priority, and it sat in it's case until yesterday in one of my containers.
A friend is moving house, and was desperate to store some personal effects safely, so I offered to clear out a load of 'stuff' that should have gone on eBay years ago, and free up half a container, so we started digging. Three wood working dust extractors, a J&S 540 grinder extractor, a 205 litre drum of neat cutting oil and a few other bits and pieces got shifted into the stable temporarily, and put on eBay at 99p starting prices