This was a rush job as the 15m bore scope camera I ordered should have arrived a couple of days ago. The chimney had a blockage when I swept it the other day, not major but enough to think we may have a problem. As cheap bore scopes are, well, CHEAP!!! I ordered one. and designed a carrier for the camera to fit on the end of my cleaning rods.
The print took a couple of hours, and the yellow spacers are strimmer line. This morning it was all fitted together and shoved up the chimney.
The camera quality is pretty awful, supposed to support HD but the focus is something like 2-6" and the inbuild leds blind the camera. However I was able to confirm the liner is still attached to the cowl, and that the liner isn't torn as it would have ripped up the spacers. I just couldn't get a view of the possible kink in the liner.
Best view I got at the top of the chimney. I tried to open the camera up to adjust the focus but suspect they glue them together to keep it watertight. Might try printing another carrier that angles the camera over and try again.