Home Base > Introductions

Howdy y'all!

(1/3) > >>

Toolshed:
THIRD time trying to post a howdy message.

Not sure if it was the work computer or PEBCAK....

Just registered today so not sure if all posts go through a mod to post or what....

Anyway, I'll do this one without pictures to see if it takes....

Brass_Machine:
Welcome to the collective :borg:

Nope. No pre-mod screening.

Tell us about yourself?

Eric

Toolshed:
WILCO!  Glad this post finally came in!  I have tried on may occasions to post up pics of my shop with no luck. (Small JPG images is all)

I am a woodworker, metalworker, metal caster, leatherworker, needlecrafter, jack of all trades kinda guy.  I've been inventing/modding things all my life.

I actually have a very small shops.  I say that plural since according to the season I'm in my garage or in my basement shop.

I have a small aluminum foundry with a turkey fryer furnace.  I just got into that habit a year or so ago.

I am a slingshooter and slingshot fabricator.

Professionally, I am a computer technician with 30 years of torture in that freaking field....

Let me post this then see if my pics will upload....

Toolshed:
Nope....I think I might need to look into my pictures.  None are uploading.  They're only 2-3 MB each, but I guess that's too much at once....10240KB is 10 MB....I'm nowhere near that range....

Toolshed:
Aight.  Have to do this sans pictures for now.

ANYHOO.
 :worthless:
I am also making patterns for the Gingery Milling machine.  Since I already have a lathe, I didn't need to start there.  Another member on the AlloyAvenue.com board and I made a deal to trade Gingery patterns, so he has sent my his Gingery Shaper patterns, and in turn I'll be shipping him my Milling machine patterns when I'm done with them.

From here, I'll re-format my pictures and post in the appropriate sections....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version