Author Topic: Modern Toolmaking Methods  (Read 21999 times)

Offline gerritv

• St Catharines
    • My Hobbies
Re: Modern Toolmaking Methods
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2016, 05:03:45 PM »
I think I need to digest these before getting more but will put them on my short list.
Next goal is to get my 1920's Cinci Universal Cutter grinder operational, needs new bearings and grinding wheels.

As an aside Vol 3 of the Engineering Workshop series came with a small Caxton Pocket-Book detailing Whitworth, BA  etc threads.

inthesticks

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2016, 05:36:49 PM »
Thats great gerrity, sounds like a very worthwhile project, 1920,s Cinci Universal Tool and Cutter ginder boy I wish. Hope you log your progress would like to see that. :clap:

Cheers
CB

Offline NeoTech

• Roughedge Hobbyworks
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2016, 02:33:37 AM »
God i hope not one of you would ever move.. carrying all those dead trees.  :poke:
I wonder if i can photograph my harddrive instead..  :D
Machinery: Optimum D320x920, Optimum BF20L, Aciera F3. -- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. http://www.roughedge.se/blogg/

inthesticks

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 09:27:32 AM »
Ha ha your right NeoTech I have moved a few times over the years and it is an exercise in wieght training :whip:. Fortunately Canada has lots of trees to sell to people like me. Being an old teck kind of guy I preferr real books to computer files but that said the fact still remains that if all the books on my hard drives were converted into paper books I would need a second house just to store them. :clap:

Cheers
CB