Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

Wilson's Workshop Waffle

(1/74) > >>

RobWilson:
Afternoon Lads  :wave:

I thought I would make a start fixing up my Arboga drill , its a tad worse for wear and needs some Wilson loving  :med:

She be missing a locking lever , the power-feed is shagged , feed gear box is cracked , wrong spindle speed selector lever , no on/off switch and OH its also a f*&k horrible colour  :bang:

So I stripped off the shagged parts today and decided to give her a quick rub down and paint  :dremel:

And a coat of primer .

I will give her a coat of nice Gray Enamel paint later in the week  :D

Rob

krv3000:
good work rob

Manxmodder:
I clicked this thread in anticipation......I thought you said "cheap tart".....I was close,but no cigar  :bugeye:

Coincidently,I'm tarting up one of them bandsaws I see in your shop photo...OZ

NeoTech:
Oh a Swedish machine on Madmodder.. that has to be a first. =)

RobWilson:
Cheers Bob  :thumbup:

--- Quote from: Manxmodder on August 14, 2016, 10:39:33 PM ---I clicked this thread in anticipation......I thought you said "cheap tart".....I was close,but no cigar  :bugeye:

Coincidently,I'm tarting up one of them bandsaws I see in your shop photo...OZ

--- End quote ---

:lol: Sorry to disappoint you OZ  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have repairs to do to that bandsaw  as well   :palm:  , how is your saw tart up going ? 

--- Quote from: NeoTech on August 15, 2016, 02:37:39 AM ---Oh a Swedish machine on Madmodder.. that has to be a first. =)

--- End quote ---

Aye and she be a fine thing ,I am going for a European workshop  Andreas     ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have now named her Agnetha  :loco:

Rob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version