There are a few more pictures I should add here to finish this up.
1. This Delta 12 X 40 was a rebuild I did 5 or 6 years ago. Got it at auction for 1/10th the retail. rusty, damaged variable speed mechanism and 3 phase electrics. Repaired and cleaned up nice, now runs 1 HP single phase.
2. Two of the box full of accessories I got with the lathe, new set of Marples chisels and copy attachment.
3. Buried in the dust is 8" Delta jointer, got it half rebuilt 3 years ago and got pulled away, need to get back to it soon. I have a 6" import so have not had a need to rush it.
4. My South Bend still waiting.
5. And this is a much older General bandsaw, pretty rough but all the parts are there. Hope to revive it as a metal cutting bandsaw.
I also have all the parts for a Delta 20" bandsaw which I plan to use in a small band saw mill build down the road.
And lastly followers of my threads may have noticed I like 3 legged pipe stands. I have them on 2 of my vices, my sheet metal former and the latest, my welding fixture. I find they are very stable, will take a lot of abuse as my vices can attest to and they are portable so you can move them to where you need them.
I think this is really done now.