Home Base > Introductions

Hello from Scotland

(1/4) > >>

ZebraDriver:
Just realised it would be bad manners not to introduce myself.  I'm Martin from Fife in Scotland.  During the day I repair wood working machinery (from multi million pound lines down to humble sawbenches). At home I'm into motorbikes (I have a couple of Beamers), I also have a '71 Land Rover. I have a modest garage workshop that houses a pair of Viceroy lathes, a Clarke CMD300 mill and assorted other small workshop machines.

Martin

Stilldrillin:
Hi Martin.  :wave:

Welcome to the Collective!  :borg:
Lots of help/ hindrance available here!   Don't forget. We need to see pics and a description, of whatever you are doing..  :)

With your background and experience, we should get along very nicely.  :thumbup:

Join in. Enjoy!

David.

kayzed1:
Welcome Martin, what BM's do you have? i still have my Late Dads 90S . I ride it now and again, only has 9000 on the clock, had a couple of R1200 GS's and  one each 80gs and 100gspd got a new Honda 750X now i am getting on a bite. :beer:
Nice workshop toys.BTW:

ZebraDriver:
Hello kayzed1

I have an '99 F650ST (the one with the rotax 650 single engine) and I have a '08 F650GS ( the one with the 800 twin engine).  The ST tends to spend much of its time in the garage because I prefer the GS, but I can't bring myself around to getting rid of the ST

Martin

krv3000:
hi and welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version