Well here in pic1 is the latest mistake It wasnt till I had welded the flang on, cleaned it up and centered each side that I set it up and did a cut along the length and I noticed it had been cut half way through
cant even remember what I started to cut it for.
Well went back to my bits of steel and started again and pic 2 is the result. I am very pleased with it this is the first time I have cut a thread and made nuts to suit which is where I was at the end of today and apart from my parting tool of sorts breaking part way through meaning I had to finish it on the donkey saw even this went reasonably well.
I still have to clean up the nut and cut the lock nut off the bar which is the job for tomorrow.