Gallery, Projects and General > Neat Stuff

Interesting hand shaper

(1/2) > >>

shipto:
This has come up on my followed search on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shaper-Machine-/222434574120?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276 I doubt its worth the price it looks like its going to reach but still interesting, might even be tempted at half the price  :lol:

Biggles:
Looks good to have, but i have seen mechanised shapers for not much more than double that price. Assuming it stays under £100.

edward:
I gave away one much more substantial than that to someone on this forum. they are harder work than they look....

shipto:

--- Quote from: edward on March 16, 2017, 05:04:54 AM ---I gave away one much more substantial than that to someone on this forum. they are harder work than they look....

--- End quote ---
I remember it was a perfecto wasnt it? They look far more usable than this one looks, i have done a quick search and cant find anything like it.

mexican jon:

--- Quote from: shipto on March 16, 2017, 05:07:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: edward on March 16, 2017, 05:04:54 AM ---I gave away one much more substantial than that to someone on this forum. they are harder work than they look....

--- End quote ---
I remember it was a perfecto wasnt it? They look far more usable than this one looks, i have done a quick search and cant find anything like it.

--- End quote ---

:doh: Yes it was to me  :thumbup: I striped it it cleaned all the parts and started to dress all the faces and paint it  :scratch: it is sat on a shelf in the cupboard waiting to be finished along with the Hexicut saw i started on  :bang: I really must make the effort to finish it and post some pictures up  :ddb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version