Author Topic: I Needed Some Collet Racks  (Read 15516 times)

Offline PekkaNF

Re: I Needed Some Collet Racks
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 02:38:04 PM »
Affraid that pretty soon Andrew has a single bed multiprocess machine that has plasma, laser, routter, 3D-printter, robodrill and inkjet.

Pekka

Offline awemawson

• Global Moderator
  • East Sussex, UK
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2017, 04:05:56 PM »
Well it had better make a decent cup of tea, pour a nice Rum on Ice, and coffee to follow  :lol:
Andrew Mawson
East Sussex

Offline DMIOM

• Isle of Man
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2017, 06:15:13 PM »
Affraid that pretty soon Andrew has a single bed multiprocess machine that has plasma, laser, routter, 3D-printter, robodrill and inkjet.

Pekka

and a Biax on a robot arm in case any of those engravings need erasing!  :dremel:

Dave

Offline PekkaNF

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2017, 02:13:48 AM »
Well it had better make a decent cup of tea, pour a nice Rum on Ice, and coffee to follow  :lol:

More in line with out kitchen...We have three person family and just for hot beverage we in kitchen:
1) Esperesso machine and coffee grinder set for espresso beans (Rancilio Silvia + same brand grinder)
2) Single cup Coffeemaker and coffee grinder for filter coffee
3) Single shot hot water for tea and cocoa

Good coffee is crucial for though-process....sometimes tea too.

I was thinking that marking with those collets might be very beneficial. On ER-system you can pretty much see 1 mm difference and if not, second one is 99% correct one, but those to try end mill to three collets and then take canditates to closer examination might lead to mistakes. Unless the collets are clearly markked and you are not blind like a bat (I am).

Pekka

Pekka