The Shop > Our Shop

Help Identifying these Grease/Oil Nipples?


Hey all,

So whilst I'm restoring my milling machine I've been meaning to ask about these grease/oil nipples. I'd like to identify them as they're not coming up in my searching.

Thought some of you guys could quickly identify the proper term for them :)

The cap basically twists to cover the hole.

Thanks in advance...I have faith :beer:

These any good?

Daym! Thank you...and to think...I've only just purchased from that very shop :bang:


Oil Cups. So now to search for the imperial type. :D


[0] Message Index

Go to full version