Author Topic: Hello:o)  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Powder Keg

• Global Moderator
  • Machinist Extraordinaire
Hello:o)
« on: May 10, 2008, 09:03:37 PM »
This looks like it will become a fun place! I'm interested in Motorbikes, Cannons, Foundry, Machining, and building things. I am working on a 77 Kawasaki KZ650 and a 75 Honda CB360. I'll get some pictures up in the appropriate areas. I am learning to run CNC's and have used them to make patterns for my foundry stuff.

Thanks for the invitation, Wes
Wesley P
A Gismo ??? If it has a flywheel or spins and is made with small parts. I'll take one! If it makes noise, moves, or requires frequent oiling and dusting it's a better deal yet. It's especially right if its shiny and bright; but if it's dirty and dull it wont mater at all...

Offline Brass_Machine

• Administrator
Re: Hello:o)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 04:03:48 PM »
Hey Wes!

Cant wait to see some more stuff, esp the CB! Any plans for it? Cafe?

Eric
Science is fun.

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.

Offline Powder Keg

• Global Moderator
  • Machinist Extraordinaire
Re: Hello:o)
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 11:55:18 PM »
I would love to make a cafe racer. But the CB got turned into a girl's bike. My wife loves to ride it:o) I painted it Plum and she wanted ape hangers put on. It has a sissy bar that is as tall as she is:o) Oh, The seat was recovered Purple. As soon as we get it back together I'll post some pictures. We had a valve go bad last year. I bought some new valves last fall and it's going back together now.

Later, Wes
Wesley P
A Gismo ??? If it has a flywheel or spins and is made with small parts. I'll take one! If it makes noise, moves, or requires frequent oiling and dusting it's a better deal yet. It's especially right if its shiny and bright; but if it's dirty and dull it wont mater at all...