Author Topic: A Dad trying to help daughter  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Mike4

A Dad trying to help daughter
« on: January 12, 2011, 08:30:01 AM »
I posted earlier in another area of this forum , asking if anyone knew  of  work at pubs or similar which provided accomodation as part of the package .
I looked later and it seem that the original post was deleted .
If I offended someone by just trying to help my daughter who is presently in England working at a place in the Lake district  , well I'm  sorry .

I didnt think that it would ruffle the feathers of anyone . I wouldnt have minded if someone had told me that I shouldnt have posted it or I had posted it in the wrong area .

Michael

Offline Brass_Machine

• Administrator
Re: A Dad trying to help daughter
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 08:54:27 AM »
Michael,

That was me. I thought I sent you a PM, I guess I didn't. I realize you are trying to help your daughter, but as a first post on a hobby board that has nothing to do with work, it doesn't fit in. Anyway, it is not appropriate here.

Eric
Science is fun.

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.

Offline Mike4

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 06:02:32 PM »
I'll be more careful in future with what I post and will restrict my use to essential questions .

I am also looking for a less restrictive forum which allows  poeple to post that sort of thing as there may be members who can assist in those areas.
I am not looking to cause problems ,but I am a direct and up front person who wont hold back in asking questions .

Thanks for the reply .

Michael

Offline Mike Cole

• Wallasey Wirral
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 03:55:19 PM »
Hi Michael
Have you tried the freecycle groups? there is 2 groups for lakelake.
Our local freecycle group has a sort of attached forum for questions like yours.

Mike