Author Topic: Project: Reconditioning of my 250x550 Lathe (Very Picturheavy)  (Read 38392 times)

Offline steamer

Re: Project: Reconditioning of my 250x550 Lathe (Very Picturheavy)
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2012, 09:49:02 PM »
Great Job Stefan!   I hope my 9" SB comes out as nice!

Want to trade against my chinese lathe?  :D

[

:D

No Need Stefan!  Your's will be perfect!   You will be very happy with the slides now that they fit properly....it really does make a big difference!

:thumbup:
Dave
"Mister M'Andrew, don't you think steam spoils romance at sea?"
Damned ijjit!

Offline Robin Bull

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2018, 02:49:44 AM »
Hi, I'm a newbie here to this site. I cannot see any pictures on Stefang's post.  Have they been removed?  I believe I might be talking to myself as this is an old post! 
Regards,
Robin

Offline awemawson

• Global Moderator
  • East Sussex, UK
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2018, 03:51:25 AM »
Robin, welcome aboard  :thumbup: Would you like to put a post in the Introductions section to tell us all about yourself?

. . . pictures dissapearing. Sadly with pictures hosted either by members in their own web space, or on a commercial site like Photobucket then we are not in control of their destiny. Recently photobucket destroyed thousands of threads on hundreds of forums as they tried to hold people to ransom wanting to charge if pictures appeared on forums.

This is why I always advocate uploading pictures directly to the forum (at 800 x 600 resolution please) so they will stay visible as long as the forum exists.

Incidentally Photobucket seem to be getting increasingly desperate to gain market share, with new 'offer' emails coming out most days. So much so  now that they are on my 'blocked sender' list and go straight to the spam folder  :lol:
Andrew Mawson
East Sussex

Offline Shootur44

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2018, 09:59:03 AM »
Sorry but pictures aren’t viewable   Just looks like a torn pic all I can see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Pete.

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2018, 12:01:04 PM »
Looks like Stefan has rearranged his website breaking the links in this post, but the project is still there, just follow this link:

http://gtwr.de/shop/pro_mykrodreh/index.html