The Shop > Wood & Stuff

Prompted By Howsitwork Ian

(1/5) > >>

Ginger Nut:
Thanks to Ian aka howsitwork for the pm.

No Ian not completley under the  :whip: just flat out with a major wood project a request by LOML although I new we needed one. This is an out door setting for us, family and visitors 2mLx 900W x750H for the table all Murbau still in progress about 1/2 way. Bench seat completed 1900Lx450Hx370W

Along with still sorting out the house and workshop in our new digs in SE-QLD tahst South East Queensland. Its hard going from a single garage to a double and the jobs seem to grow in size and requests LOL.

The story of the project https://woolnwood.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/out-door-setting-plus/

Finished Bench and beginning of table

howsitwork?:
Good to see you back on the forum. I stand by what I said about SWMBO cracking the whip. :bow:

Nice work mate. Just need to make a hang on side table for the bench end to accommodate a tinny or two ?

By the way if you're looking for sympathy - wait until you get  to go from a double garage down to a single, then you'll wince! :smart:

Ian

RobWilson:
Looking mighty fine  Ging    :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Rob

Ginger Nut:
Thanks Ian well ok BUT with mate who came up from Sydney he's helped by fitting a laundry shelf (damn if I could reach), then heped cut the last of the table parts now just sanding apply finish and assemble. Maybe next week it'll be finished.  :D

Ginger Nut:

--- Quote from: RobWilson on November 12, 2016, 06:04:51 PM ---Looking mighty fine  Ging    :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Rob

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rob lets hope it stays looking that way over the years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version