Author Topic: Chrome and firefox photo bucket fix  (Read 2133 times)

Offline PTsideshow

• Global Moderator
Chrome and firefox photo bucket fix
« on: October 08, 2017, 08:56:43 AM »

I have installed it and have tried it on my book thread which is photo heavy in another forum and it works. I was deleting the albums and photo's from the bucket. So some of my photos are goneI refuse to be held up for ransom ware like they did!
    Apparently Google Chrome and Foxfire have found a way to access the photos that Photobucket.com does not now allow you to post to 3rd party sites anymore without paying a high price.

"In the cases where former/current PhotoBucket users haven't deleted all their albums, Chrome and Firefox now have an extension, Photobucket Embed Fix, that will display 3rd party hosted images. It will fix all your broken pics, no need for you to do anything, it runs entirely in the background.

Click Tools>Add-Ons (Or press CTL+Shift+A) >select Extensions > enter "photobucket embed" in the Search box (upper right corner) > then click the install button."

"The internet just a figment, of my imagination!' 

There are only 3 things I can't do!"
Raise the Dead!
        Walk on water!
                 Fix a broken heart!
and I'm working on the first two!
glen

Offline ozzie46

Re: Chrome and firefox photo bucket fix
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 03:28:20 PM »
I was able to use it to download my videos to my computer. Before I could only download my pics from PB to the computer. PB was no help when I tried to get my vids off of PB.
So now I don't have to have any thing to do with PB.   :D :D :D

Ron