Gallery, Projects and General > How do I??

Yellow highlighter pen

(1/3) > >>

Spurry:
My favourite highlighter pen, is about to finally give up the ghost.  I seem to remember that it was a free gift with a purchase from the US, a while ago. There are many markers available in the UK, but none have been as good as this one.
A blank has been drawn on the phone number and website, so just hoping that maybe someone could identify the manufacturer of said pen, which is about 5 1/2" long.
TIA
Pete

Pete.:
Call the number on the pen and ask Dave :D :D

John Rudd:
I think Pete may have given the best advice....chances are that Machins have just added their label to the pen made by their chosen manufacturer....

Spurry:
Pete & John
Thanks for the replies. The phone number appears to be no longer used, nor the web addy, The nearest match I can find is on EB where the name is listed as No Longer a User..
I did not think for one moment that Dave actually made the pen, but just stuck his label thereon. Unfortunately there are no other marks on the pen to identify the actual manufacturer, hence my plea, in the hope that someone may recognise it.
Pete

awemawson:
Pete sometimes you have to stop hankering over your first girlfriend, who obviously was the best, and make the most of what you have now . . . .

Plenty of fish (highlighters) in the sea  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version