Author Topic: craynerd`s X2 belt conversion  (Read 20453 times)

Offline raynerd

• Madmodder Committee
    • Raynerds Projects - Raynerd.co.uk
Re: craynerd`s X2 belt conversion
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 06:47:46 AM »
Nick - I would certainly suggest it and it is relatively easy in the grand scheme of things! - I got it to work so it can`t be that hard  :doh:

I recommend printing Tim`s thread out (if he doesn`t mind) - exactly the same thing and with much better descriptions and pictures : http://madmodder.net/index.php?topic=1245.0

Offline spuddevans

• Global Moderator
  • Portadown, Northern Ireland
    • My Photo website
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2009, 07:33:30 AM »
I recommend printing Tim`s thread out (if he doesn`t mind)
I dont mind at all :thumbup:
- exactly the same thing and with much better descriptions and pictures : http://madmodder.net/index.php?topic=1245.0

Dont do yourself down, (let us do that  :lol: ) it's always good to read everybodies build thread as everyone will bring something different to the "engineering" table. We all can learn from each other  :coffee:, that's why we contribute to this forum.

I'm totally with you on recommending the belt-drive conversion, it is the best thing I did to my mill  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tim
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe  -  MI0TME

Offline NickG

• Madmodder Committee
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2009, 06:00:23 AM »
Cheers guys.

Offline CrewCab

• Madmodder Committee
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »
Nice job guys (Chris and Tim  :thumbup:  ) .............. I took the easy way out and bought mine, but you guys seem to have had far more fun  :headbang:

I'm liking the locking pin doo - dad ........... feel another X2 mod might be on the way ............ when I have a good tidy up and can get back into the workshop that is  ::)

CC