Author Topic: Coupons, coupons and coupons  (Read 11089 times)

Offline PTsideshow

• Global Moderator
Coupons, coupons and coupons
« on: March 01, 2012, 09:06:00 AM »
Ok I know that some coupons are good for the stores Located in the respective countries. If you have a coupon page for shop/hobby related coupons only post the link here!

Michael's I believe they also have stores in Canada, the coupons my be different
this links to the weekly ad you can find the coupon print page from there as it changes weekly I have found another coupon page with the monthly coupons but will wait and see if the link works after it is changed to this month.

Hobby Lobby, I don't know if it is a US store only or not. They have a web site but not for sales it seems.
hobby Lobby 40% off weekly coupon If you use adhesives, paint, coatings resins and some molds, Alumilite resins along with a host of hobby materials, seasonal and home Decor items ( mostly for the wifey)

I have used multiple coupons on the same day, just buying one item at a time, putting it in the truck and then going back in and getting another!

I have only been questioned one time about it by a young lady, early twenties/late teens. I told her that it must have been my evil twin brother that just came thru! She did seem to spend up the transaction after the strange look on her face  :bugeye:

Off course with a coupon thread, I must add the Harbor Freight coupon wikki.
Harbor Freight coupon thread wikki Gives all the info you will need even the print locations in what magazines if you don't have a printer.

All of these stores, Michael's and hobby lobby have weekly coupons in the local papers where they have store locations. Generally 40% off. I buy the paper for the coupons as it isn't even good for wrapping garbage any more  :lol:  If you don't have a printer it is worth the money, as 40% off the resin materials and kits some are $30+
 :dremel:
"The internet just a figment, of my imagination!' 

There are only 3 things I can't do!"
Raise the Dead!
        Walk on water!
                 Fix a broken heart!
and I'm working on the first two!
glen

Offline Brass_Machine

• Administrator
Re: Coupons, coupons and coupons
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 09:36:29 AM »
Thanks. I always forget to look for Michaels coupons!

Eric
Science is fun.

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.