Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

wats in bob's box

(1/3) > >>

krv3000:
hi all a bit late I no but bin biz any way the Stuart is on hold for the moment I won a tool box full of stuff of ebay I only bid on it as it was near me I was like a kid at xmas ( mm that's only 31 weeks a way  ) sum of the things in side have fawned new homes but most is still spired all over me work shop the tool box is in rely bad shape it is all so all over me workshop as I have taken it all to bits  so I can fix the top as this was broken in two and fix sum of the draws I think at sum point its bin dropped wile full and cased all the damage any way sum pics 

krv3000:
hi more pics of wats in me box there is a nice incomplete set of starrett screw jacks their is one missing any one got one or am I going to have tow make one up there is one on its own im going to google that on  its name is lushington any way pics

millwright:
Looks to be some good gear in there Bob,  keep you busy for a bit cleaning and polishing it all.

vtsteam:
 Nice, Bob! Can't wait to see what it all looks like after you've done your usual fine rescue.  :beer:

krv3000:
typical of me clean me work bench for the Stuart gnaw its all covered in sawdust will post more pics tomorrow   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version