Home Base > Announcements & Issues

Gmail putting notifications into spam?

(1/4) > >>

mc:
Is anybody else using Gmail finding all their forum notifications are ending up being classed as Spam?

mc:
I've just went to add an email filter to try and stop these ending up in spam, and I've just realised the email address is showing as noreply@server.com.

Could an Admin possibly change the settings, so it at least shows as coming from noreply@madmodder.net?
It probably won't stop it being flagged as spam, but it'll make emails a bit more identifiable.

Gabbie:
I have been away from the group for some time now, I originally joined the group in 2008, now I find i am a newbie,  hmm strange.
I now have had to change my password to be able to use this service,  I'm ok with this  but I am not a newbie.
Can this be corrected please.
Graham Gabb
Gabby.
P.s. how do I edit my details so that I can become  Gabby again and not gabbie

vtsteam:
Hmmm...probably because the forum software was updated at some point in the past.

I'll see what I can do.......

vtsteam:
Hi Gabbie, I see you joined under the name Gabbie in 2017, and the username Gabby was started in 2012, not 2008, with a different email address. There are only 5 posts under Gabby. The forum software automatically labels newbie based on the number of posts, not the amount of time since registering . Did you perhaps post more frequently under a different username, maybe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version