The Shop > Tools

Lathe Carriage Stop

(1/5) > >>

appletree:
Hi I bought this carriage stop recently with a view to fitting on the bed of my Raglan 5 inch lathe which has "knock off" on the saddle.
I think this component is really designed to be part of the saddle on whatever lathe it belongs, I think it may be for a Colchester but unsure.
I bought it because it was there, I think it is new as it had protective grease on it.
As the peg on my saddle is very short it will not reach the lower stops and the peg is flush when pressed in it would need an intermediate part to work.
So can anybody clarify what make and model it fits, if it goes on the saddle and any other comments please.
I apologise if pictures are wrong size

Regards Phil

seadog:
It might help if you resize your images.

appletree:
Hi Sorry not quite sure what the issue is with the images? I have been accused before of them being too large, these are a touch small, but go to full screen if opened up. please feel free to assist me in getting it right Phil

awemawson:
800 x 600 is the preferred size. It gives very adequate detail without gobbling up too much of Eric's server space, and allows the photo to be viewed on most platforms.

If the picture is too large on some platforms the 'slide bars' are off the screen and inaccessible so your glorious offering cannot be seen in full anyway :clap:

As an example here is a 'screen grab' of your last picture as displayed:

appletree:
Hi Sorry to be whatever, on my iMac have three perfect images 30mm x 38mm under each other 350 kb approximately each, I do not really see why they appear any different to others as they are in the Madmodder site.
I am interested what is going wrong, but at the same time irritated why things become so difficult, I will try and resize, probably end up looking at a dot on my screen LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version