Author Topic: Fusion 360 CAD and CAM course - Bristol 19th-21st September 2019  (Read 5731 times)

Offline George Konstantinidis

Hello all!

During the 3dmeetup.uk​, I had the pleasure to meet with the owner of AMORFI (Additive Manufacture for Industry). Steve is a Autodesk​ Certified instructor and very knowledgeable. It has enabled me to take one idea that has always been at the back of my mind forward!

We would like to announce that we will be offering CAD and CAM courses based on Autodesk Fusion 360​ starting September. Depending on how this goes, we will be offering more courses geared to specific topics like Design for Additive manufacture. Hands on training is also being planned for later when I can afford to have a small pool of machines.

There will be a number of users that are not big fans of cloud based CAD like Fusion, but the principles we are looking to teach are pretty much transferable to any higher end CAD/CAM package with minor changes. Thing is that both Steve and I are users of the software.

For the first course, in Bristol, we will only have a class of 12 people to ensure that we can give everyone the care they require.

Find out more and book here: https://emvioeng.com/shop/courses/introduction-to-cad-and-cam-september-class/

Limited number of discounted Earlybird tickets are available until the end of July so book soon.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Offline tom osselton

Re: Fusion 360 CAD and CAM course - Bristol 19th-21st September 2019
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 04:33:34 PM »
Lars Christensen gives a huge amount of training with Fusion from beginner to user as well as a Sunday casting helping people.

Offline George Konstantinidis

Re: Fusion 360 CAD and CAM course - Bristol 19th-21st September 2019
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 04:58:56 AM »
Very true Lars is brilliant. However we are catering to those that feel more comfortable learning with instructors in the same room. You would be surprised at how many of us are like that.