Home Base > Announcements & Issues

A note about message boards...

(1/3) > >>

Brass_Machine:
This is just a reminder that this is a message board. Not the most effective means of conversation as you can't see the person typing. Before anyone goes and takes things wrong that someone wrote, stop and think... if he was standing in front of you telling you the same thing smiling and joking would you take it the same way? Probably not.

Just about anything anyone writes can be taken the wrong way if you put a negative spin on it while reading it. So, when you read a post or comment, imagine the person talking to you normally. Smiling  :D

This is about having fun, about making and modifying things. This about making friends, asking and answering questions.

Also bear in mind, if you ask for comments or critiques... you may not like what you hear. But thats also what this board is about... without constructive criticism, someone may not finish a project or worse yet, get hurt.

While this may be a 'public' board... it is privately owned. So think of it as a club that meets in someones garage. Mine. Act respectful, have fun, don't flame and have thick skin sometimes.

Comments welcome. :borg:

Eric

chuck foster:
well put Eric  :thumbup:

chuck  :wave:

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: chuck foster on December 30, 2009, 06:26:52 PM ---well put Eric  :thumbup:

chuck  :wave:

--- End quote ---

Thanks Chuck!

It's all about having fun. I don't know about the rest of you... but I am considered by most people who know me as a little screwy. Those are my 'normal' friends. They wonder why I go out into the garage and freeze my butt off rebuilding a bike engine. or spend hours making a tiny part for a model. The guys at my day job look at me weird... AND I AM IN I.T.!  :zap:

You guys... you know what I am talking about :borg: Lets stick together

chuck foster:
a friend of mine thinks the model work i do is a waste of time.
when i ask him what he did on the weekend he usually replies " drank a case of beer and a bottle of rye then got in a fight and spent the night in jail"....................and he thinks i waste my time  :scratch:

chuck (the time waster)  :wave:

Divided he ad:
You havin' a go??!??!?   :lol: 

Sorry.... I'm just here for the fun of it all  :ddb:  :D

Yeah I get wound up at times..... I'm sure we all do?

People will always annoy others about something! 

The old "if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all" bit comes to mind every time I write a whole 2 page reply to something.... I then either erase it or mail it as a PM cause I just spent 2 hours writing and then proof reading the damn thing  :lol:

I'm all for having fun  :thumbup:

--- Quote ---Comments welcome.  :borg:
--- End quote ---

Well......

--- Quote ---While this may be a 'public' board... it is privately owned. So think of it as a club that meets in someone's garage. Mine. Act respectful, have fun, don't flame and have thick skin sometimes.
--- End quote ---

If this was your garage you'd get bu663r all done!!! what with 700+ blokes filling it with all these models, cars, bikes, helicopters, boats, electronics, pictures and paper work.... Not to mention the amount we talk!!  :lol:   :beer:

Seriously.... I get the concept... 

:headbang: :ddb: :nrocks: :nrocks: :ddb: :nrocks: :nrocks:   :ddb:    :headbang:

Ralph. (fully assimilated  :borg: )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version