Author Topic: Book search engine world wide!!!!  (Read 4127 times)

Offline PTsideshow

• Global Moderator
Book search engine world wide!!!!
« on: January 17, 2010, 09:30:51 AM »
I was reminded this morning, on another forum that I post the book reviews on. That everyone that logs on to a forum, doesn't read every post in the thread, or even read the complete post in any one thread. but only the subject line in some threads. :bugeye:  :doh:

Which on some forums is self evident by a thread 17 posts long and 15 posting are the same as the first answer. Which is probably the poster's loss anyways.

So I thought I would post this book search engine site again. As it is World Wide, and not only has  price comparison, but also a currency converter for those like me that are monetarily challenged.  :bang:

So here it is:

If you want to find, a book any where in the world and compare the prices, say among the Amazon's locations in the Continent and UK.
This is the site it has never failed me, plus it also has a currency converter built in
Add all book finder search engine
When most of the publisher's have the prices listed in assorted currencies it is a good indication that there is a distributor, in other counties than the country of origin.
Say as Dover books does.
"The internet just a figment, of my imagination!' 

There are only 3 things I can't do!"
Raise the Dead!
        Walk on water!
                 Fix a broken heart!
and I'm working on the first two!
glen