Author Topic: The Sajo mill is here  (Read 86849 times)

Offline dsquire

• In Memoriam
  • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Re: The Sajo mill is here
« Reply #150 on: November 14, 2010, 03:23:42 PM »
Trion

There is nothing wrong with buying or acquiring more tools or equipment. You are young and have a lifetime ahead of you to use them. IMHO this is the best way to get them, one at a time as they become available and you get the benefit of restoring and checking them over so that you better understand the machine when you are using it. It is also a lot cheaper than going out and buying all new equipment to set up a shop. When I had a woodworking shop set up, that was how I did it, one piece at a time as they became available.

As far as guessing the new equipment, I'm satisfied to wait until it arrives to see if I was right or not.  :D

Cheers  :beer:

Don
Good, better, best.
Never let it rest,
'til your good is better,
and your better best

Offline Trion

« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2010, 04:38:07 PM »
Thanks again. That's the way I have also figured that it would be good to aquire stuff. Then I also have time to figure out the advantages and disadvantages of my machinery, an be ready to strike when a better machine should turn up for sale.

Small update. Continued reorganizing the shop today, but also managed to squeeze in a quick cleaning of the coolant pump area, aswell as cleaning the pump itself and checking its function. If you don't think this looks clean, imagine the whole area dark brown. Getting it cleaner than this would require a lot of white spirit (it's an aerosol) and a lot of paper towels.

Offline dyra-va

« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2016, 06:34:46 PM »
Hi, old thread but I just bought a sajo apf 52 with alot of wiring problems. Was there a picture here of the diagram? All pic is gone now

Offline awemawson

• Global Moderator
  • East Sussex, UK
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2016, 06:48:30 PM »
Hello Dyra-va welcome aboard.

I'm afraid it's a feature of forums like this that if the picture is hosted 'off forum' and that external link fails for any reason, the picture doesn't appear

That's why uploading copies of your pictures to the forum is always best, so that others can benefit from your pearls of wisdom in years to come   :thumbup: 640 x 480 resolution is best so all users can see them

Why not post a thread in the 'Introductions' section to tell us all about yourself and your projects. We like pictures  :clap:
Andrew Mawson
East Sussex

Offline mechman48

« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2016, 04:53:32 AM »
Hi welcome

+1 awemawson comments.

Trion, Lots of your pics are not showing, possibly due to being an old posting, maybe try & repost in 'new' album?  :scratch:

George.
George.

Always look on the bright side of life, & remember.. KISS..' Keep It Simple Stupid'

Offline Kjelle

« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2016, 04:03:09 AM »
Try these links;
https://www.maskinisten.net/downloads.php?cat=130 (Swedish site, use Google translate)
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=547FE296ECFD561F!164&cid=547FE296ECFD561F (French site, have nose around, there's more to it)

Kjelle (heading over to your thread in Introductions)