Author Topic: RegO Welding & Cutting Handbook  (Read 3554 times)

Offline PTsideshow

• Global Moderator
RegO Welding & Cutting Handbook
« on: August 10, 2008, 06:50:15 AM »
RegO Welding & Cutting Handbook
by RegO company
copyright©1976
soft cover booklet

A name with a long history in the welding field, They manufactured regulators, torches and complete set ups on and off again for and under their own brands. Also for National Cylinder Gas, Chemetron, and the some of the Sears Craftsman label.

Currently they don't show any torches or regulators under their own brand on the company web site. RegO/Rexair, is the name. You can get torches tips for the torches from The Goss company herehttp://www.gossonline.com/site/Rexarc_Rego_Tips.php

This booklet was used as a student guide in some high school welding classes, and was included in the complete set ups. It starts with an introduction to the RegO torch line and covers safety, warranty,it does cover welding, brazing and cutting.
With drawings,and a number of charts covering their torches, tips and the proper welding of the most common joints. To the proper shutting down of the welding or cutting equipment.
It also goes into the proper cutting of metals whether thin sheet or thicker material.
It does have some B&W pictures of just about every possible combination of factors affecting the cut and kerf of material.
"The internet just a figment, of my imagination!' 

There are only 3 things I can't do!"
Raise the Dead!
        Walk on water!
                 Fix a broken heart!
and I'm working on the first two!
glen