Author Topic: V-twin engine from scratch - yet another interpretation of how (not) to build a  (Read 72360 times)

Offline Stilldrillin

• Global Moderator
  • Staveley, Derbyshire. England.
Good luck with Officialdom.......  ::)

Looking forward to your continuation!  :thumbup:

David D
David.

Still drilling holes... Sometimes, in the right place!

Still modifying bits of metal... Occasionally, making an improvement!

Offline madjackghengis

• big engine
Mad jack, take your time, if you intend to try the ceramics. No deadlines here :thumbup:.

What comes to the engine project, it will unfortunately be interrupted for some time.

At the moment, I have some serious official matters to take care of, so not much progress on the project.

But I'll be back as soon as possible.
Sorveltaja, I wish you luck in dealing with officialdom, and hope it doesn't take up too much of your time and attention.  If it does, send out an SOS, and maybe we can toss you a rope.  We're with you when it comes to officialdom :lol: mad jack

Offline dsquire

• In Memoriam
  • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Sorveltaja

Hi Sorveltaja. We haven't heard from you in a while and hope everything is OK on your end.  :doh: :doh:

Cheers  :beer:

Don

Good, better, best.
Never let it rest,
'til your good is better,
and your better best

Offline cidrontmg

I sure hope he´s not doing some time inside... ( some serious official matters to take care of)   :doh:
 :wave:
Olli
Penafiel
Portugal

Offline Stilldrillin

• Global Moderator
  • Staveley, Derbyshire. England.
Sorveltaja

Hi Sorveltaja. We haven't heard from you in a while and hope everything is OK on your end.  :doh: :doh:

Cheers  :beer:

Don

Yeah!

Hope so, too......  :scratch:

David D
David.

Still drilling holes... Sometimes, in the right place!

Still modifying bits of metal... Occasionally, making an improvement!

Offline sorveltaja

Thanks for attention, guys. Yes I'm alive, also not in jail...

Nowadays, there is a phase of major turbulences in my life, so I can't focus on anything else, but surviving.

But still I hope, that some day I could get back to this most precious hobby, that has been so rewarding to me.

Anyways, if you have something to ask, go ahead. I'll lurk here once in a while.

Offline madjackghengis

• big engine
Sorvelta, if you're not in jail, you've at least got a life, touch bases enough to make it worth looking forward to.  We all have our down times, but hang in there, know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, even if its the headlight of a train. :poke: chin up, we're with you! mad jack