Author Topic: introductions  (Read 2675 times)

Offline almost fits

introductions
« on: March 09, 2010, 09:38:30 AM »
Greetings from the Scottish Borders, I hope I am getting this to the right "slot" as I am having bother with my computer, or more likley it is having bother with me! I have just been pointed in the direction of this forum by a friend in America. I have been into building models for a few years now and have recently finished a 2" scale Durham & North yorkshire traction engine, (progress was much better after I retired last year)and have now moved on to a 71/4" electric powered "diesel" shunter. In the past I have built model ships and a pair of v4 marine engines. I also suffer from "Landroveritis" and run a 1964 109" which I restored a few years ago.

Offline Brass_Machine

• Administrator
Re: introductions
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 09:45:07 AM »
Hi  :wave:

Welcome to the collective :borg:

Would love to see pictures of your projects... that includes the Rover  :thumbup:

Eric
Science is fun.

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.

Offline dsquire

• In Memoriam
  • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 10:06:36 AM »
Hi almost fits

Welcome to MadModder almost fits . Glad that you found us. Yes, you have your introduction in the right place. If you have any questions don't be scared to ask. There is always someone around to give an answer or at least an opinion. We would be interested in seeing some of the ships and the v4 marine engines and any other projects that you are up to. Remember, always keep the camera handy because  :worthless: .

Cheers  :beer:

Don
Good, better, best.
Never let it rest,
'til your good is better,
and your better best

Offline spuddevans

• Global Moderator
  • Portadown, Northern Ireland
    • My Photo website
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 12:14:00 PM »