The Shop > Our Shop

Try it again..........Just another workshop!

(1/2) > >>

backyard_cnc:
Heres my basement workshop, the main shop with bigger tools and some CNC is out back in the garage but this allows me too play about late at night when I am too lazy to go outside!

Gerald

backyard_cnc:
Another shot...................it does do some work but I clean up before taking photo's :-). Note the wall mounted wood rack for collets/change gears and things!

Gerald

backyard_cnc:
Heres a simple project for the mini lathe and a very handy tool. It allows you to mount a dremel style rotary tool on the toolpost for precision drilling or grinding. Live tooling is very useful!

Gerald

dsquire:
Gerald

Welcome to MadModder, we're glad to have you aboard. Have noticed several of your posts so thought I'd say hi.

Looks like you have a very nice clean compact setup there for when you don't want to wander to the other shop. When you get a chance you can post some pictures of your other shop area.

Cheers

Don                                        :mmr:

Brass_Machine:
Nice. I have both of those. Except your bed on the lathe looks bigger than mine. I have the HF version. Says 7x10 but it really is 7x8. I plan on either getting the 7x14 replacement bed or just buying another lathe...

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version