Author Topic: Gallery  (Read 5714 times)

Offline mechman48

Gallery
« on: July 19, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »
Hi All :wave:
Have been away for a while working (Yup I have a job in this day & age) & have tried to keep up to date with this forum.I have been interested in getting involved with ME for the past 10 yrs but only now beginning to have a bit more time to get involved..nearing retirement age!
I initially bought a chinese combo machine to start with & initially started making some bits 'n' pieces..as we all know when you have machinery you make more stuff to go with it rather than start on projects per se, anyway I dug out some of the bits I made over the years & took some photos hopefully to post in this forum.
I managed to set up a Photobucket account & also managed to upload about 70 photos (not bad for a silver surfer), I did find out that when I tried to edit some my thumbs & fingers quite often collided with each other so my spelling & grammar left a lot to be desired.

Whilst digging out the bit 'n' pieces I came across stuff that I'd forgotten I'd made/started & not finished, anyhow I have attempted to post the first photos for your digestion/cogitation so here goes;

My chinese combo

My main storage facility

I fabricated this fold away bench to allow me to still put the car away when I am away at work (& under the instructions of SWMBO)

Fabricated travelling steady for small diameter material

The following are of a small dividing attachment I fabricated initially to practice my fabrication & machining skills

I will post more when I see that the images are visible by readers..please let me know if you can see them ok. I'll say bfn & catch up later
Cheers & happy maching
George
Teesside
George.

Always look on the bright side of life, & remember.. KISS..' Keep It Simple Stupid'

Offline DaveH

• Kempton Park, South Africa
Re: Gallery
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 11:52:24 AM »
George,

I can see them fine :clap: Nicely photographed as well :clap:

You have got some nice stuff there.

Seems your fabrication and machining skills are very good.
 :beer:
DaveH

(Ex Leicester, Thurmaston, Ashby De La Zouch.)

Rob.Wilson

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 12:28:12 PM »
Hi and Welcome George  :wave:

Very tidy set up you have there  :clap: :clap: Its always good to see shop made tooling  :med:  :dremel: keep the photos coming  :thumbup:

Rob   

Offline ilia-45

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 02:41:41 PM »
Very nice place you have, rather small but practical :dremel: :thumbup: