Author Topic: Summer Toys  (Read 3654 times)

Offline Bernd

• Madmodder Committee
  • 1915 C Cab
    • Kingstone Model Works
Summer Toys
« on: August 08, 2011, 11:43:30 AM »
Now that we're half way through summer, except for those south of the equator, I have to show off my summer toys.  ::)

The two on the left I call my "motorized"  wheelbarrows with buckets. The green one is used to make a mess of the yard, or if I let the grass get to high I use it to make hay.  :coffee:

This one I consider my motorcycle on water.

Now if it's real hot and I want to party with 10 other people I go out and anchor this were people can't see or hear you and have fun.  :ddb:  :ddb:  :ddb:  :ddb:

The first two toys can also be used in winter to play with in the snow. If one gets stuck I can use the other to pull it out. If they both get stuck I have to wait for spring.  :lol:

Bernd
Route of the Black Diamonds

Offline Brass_Machine

• Administrator
Re: Summer Toys
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 11:45:30 AM »
Like the Seadoo Bernd. I have been considering getting one next summer. Think it is time to hang up riding motorcycles on the street...
Science is fun.

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.

Offline dsquire

• In Memoriam
  • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 12:08:44 PM »
Bernd

Looks like you have things pretty well covered for most modes of transportation and fun. I didn't notice any trains or rail lines. Maybe that orange (Kuboto?) is for help in building your rail line when the time comes. Enjoy them while you can, winter will be here too soon.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers  :beer:

Don
Good, better, best.
Never let it rest,
'til your good is better,
and your better best

Offline Bernd

• Madmodder Committee
  • 1915 C Cab
    • Kingstone Model Works
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 08:18:36 AM »
Like the Seadoo Bernd. I have been considering getting one next summer. Think it is time to hang up riding motorcycles on the street...

They are a lot of fun. That's a 2000. Displacement: 951 cc (58.0 cu in). I've GPSed it at 46mph.

Great ride.  :ddb:

Bernd

Offline Bernd

• Madmodder Committee
  • 1915 C Cab
    • Kingstone Model Works
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 08:21:48 AM »
Bernd

Looks like you have things pretty well covered for most modes of transportation and fun. I didn't notice any trains or rail lines. Maybe that orange (Kuboto?) is for help in building your rail line when the time comes. Enjoy them while you can, winter will be here too soon.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers  :beer:

Don

Don,

I've been thinking about as I work on the Shay. I know I've got enough land to do it. Plus I'd have some nice grades to put the Shay to work. Been looking at aluminum rail. Looks like right now haveing the rail shipped from California, plus the cost of the rail I might need to find an alternative.

But I've been contemplating about it.  :med:

Bernd