Author Topic: Some car pics!!!  (Read 7646 times)

Offline pjf134

Some car pics!!!
« on: May 24, 2012, 12:09:52 AM »
Took some pics of my Daughters and her boyfriends cars and garage. Her cars are the white 64 Chrysler 300K ragtop and the blue 300K hardtop (parts car) and some of her boyfriends cars. The red nova is a friends car from the bodyshop down the road and her 64 is down there because of no room here. He has a red Nova like the one shown, but out of the picture along with the grand national. His dad has the 30 Ford street rod.
Paul
To error is human, but doing it a second time takes a better excuse!

Offline Divided he ad

• WARNING: LIKES SHINEY THINGS
  • The Collective
  • Between Chester, Wrexham, ruthin & Holywell :-)
Re: Some car pics!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 12:44:39 PM »
Some very nice machines there Paul  :thumbup:

I personally like the old ford street rod.... They look very cool.... Bet it sounds good too?  :headbang:

Videos?  :poke:

I watch all the hotrod shows on TV.... Wish I had the time, money and space to have a go  :borg:

Ralph.

Oh, BTW. The pic's are a bit on the big side. If you have a look in the gallery there is a link to a re-sizer pinned at the top of the board. It'll help people see the pic's on their monitors without having to move them about left and right. Also makes them much quicker to upload  :thumbup:

I know what I know and need to know more!!!

Offline pjf134

Re: Some car pics!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 04:10:08 PM »
Ralph,
 No videos, but the ford is a 327 chevy and so is the nova's. The white ragtop has a 413 w/2 crossram 4's and a four speed and the blue one has a 413 4 barrel auto trany. My daughters boyfriend has a couple older cars and trucks w/big motors also, but no pics yet.
Paul

ps: pic is the 64 ragtop motor w/2 crossram 4's.
To error is human, but doing it a second time takes a better excuse!