Author Topic: Lubetech oil supplier  (Read 7849 times)

Offline lubetech

• Lubetech
Lubetech oil supplier
« on: March 23, 2012, 05:40:21 AM »
Hello all

My name is Tony my company name is Lubetech, we have just done a deal to become an official supplier of Lubricants to members, we supply a full range of products in all sectors including Automotive, Agricultural, Industrial, Metal Working.
We are nationwide distributors of Exol Lubricants the UK’s largest independent lubricant company.

We have supplied a voucher code to the moderators that when entered during the order process will give members a discount on all products.

Our carriage charges apply to all mainland UK including Highlands and Islands only exceptions are Northern Ireland and the Channel Island.

We look forward to being of service, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Regards
Tony

www.lubetechshop.co.uk
Great prices on oils delivered direct to your door
www.lubetechshop.co.uk
info@lubetech.plus.com

Offline Brass_Machine

• Administrator
Re: Lubetech oil supplier
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 10:03:27 AM »
Hi Tony

Glad you could make it. I moved your post over into the Vendor Specials section...

Everyone (in the UK)

These guys have a bunch of stuff anyone can use. Besides automotive oils, they have compressor, hydraulic and cutting oil.

LINK

The board doesn't get any money for this special, only a discount for our members. Just ask me for the code...

Eric
Science is fun.

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.