Author Topic: ACIERA F3  (Read 4059 times)

Offline crankshafter

ACIERA F3
« on: August 21, 2012, 01:26:16 PM »
Hi all.
Is there anyone out there who can tell /show me how  to adjust  the backlash on the on the crossfeed (x) on a  Aciera F3

Best reg.
CS

Offline AcieraF3

Re: ACIERA F3
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 07:22:21 AM »
 Hi CS

On the right side of the milling table you will find a worm which is secured by a screw. Release the screw somewhat and than you will be able to move the gib by turning the worm. Maybe it is a good idea to remove the gib first and clean it and check it for burrs. Do you have the manual of the F3? All the adjustments are " in the book".

good luck,

Teun

Offline NeoTech

• Roughedge Hobbyworks
Re: ACIERA F3
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 12:09:21 PM »
Lemme hijac this thread.. ;)

Im in the process to buy one of these machines as well.. Its an old machine used by a.. somewhat inventor/tinkerer.. seems to be in really good condition.. but one thing is missing.. The Drawbar for the horizontal spindle.. Anyone have a picture of this and can take some measurements?? Im guessing i have a ISO30 spindle on mine cause its sold in sweden.. But the measurements should be the same..if im gonne buy this i need to make sure the horizontal drive is working as well.. Cause its why i buy it. ;)
Machinery: Optimum D320x920, Optimum BF20L, Aciera F3. -- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. http://www.roughedge.se/blogg/