Author Topic: E books on metal work amnd info on plating, etching, anodizing!  (Read 6644 times)

Offline PTsideshow

• Global Moderator
E books on metal work amnd info on plating, etching, anodizing!
« on: December 31, 2012, 08:26:35 AM »
Here is a site some may find interesting it deals mainly with pen turning. He also covers anodizing, etching and plating.
Hello Chaps

I am uploading my collection of books onto my website for everyone to download free of charge. I have around 600 of them, so please bare with me as i have them all uploaded and categorised. Im currently wading my way through metalwork.

These books are all published over 80 years ago, which means they can be shared with everyone in the public domain without breaking any copyright law etc, as they have all been scanned and archived into PDF documents etc to preserve their great indepth information.

Webmasters, here is a notice on public domain material:
These books has survived long enough for the copyright to expire and the book to enter the public domain. A public domain book is one that was never subject
to copyright or whose legal copyright term has expired. Whether a book is in the public domain may vary country to country. Public domain books
are our gateways to the past, representing a wealth of history, culture and knowledge that’s often difficult to discover.
Marks, notations and other marginalia present in the original volume will appear in this file - a reminder of this book’s long journey from the
publisher to a library and finally to you.

I ask that no one attempts to bundle them together and sell them. Please respect the fact i am giving them to you for free, and would much prefer it if you gave them to everyone else for free too.

Heres the first half a dozen available to download now. I will post more in this thread as i add them to different categories.

www.penchemistry.co.uk
   http://www.penchemistry.co.uk/joomla/Is the location, scroll down towards the bottom on the right side to members downloads. He has started adding them.
"The internet just a figment, of my imagination!' 

There are only 3 things I can't do!"
Raise the Dead!
        Walk on water!
                 Fix a broken heart!
and I'm working on the first two!
glen