Author Topic: height gage refit  (Read 3976 times)

Offline krv3000

height gage refit
« on: August 26, 2013, 06:49:00 PM »
hi all i was given a height gage at the week end that needed my loving touch SOS not many pics as i was well in to riping this a part haw it works you press in the two bronze buttons to move the slide up or dawn then with the thumb wheel on the bottom to fine tune it you will see that in the pics all the numbers and markings needed re panting no pics of this bit but with a fine point i scraped out all the old pant and rust then i spared it with black pant once the pant was hard i then sanded the pant off to leave the numbers re panted then Buffy up with brasso and put it all back to gather i need to mack a scribe foot and d.t.i clamp and a tach a magnifier it never had one fitted but i shod be able to mack something up right pics

Offline micktoon

Re: height gage refit
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 07:27:52 PM »
You did it again Bob , that thing looks new in the finished photos........................dont let the lad that give you it see it now .................or might need it back  :lol: .............have you ever thought of opening a second hand tool shop Bob ????  :thumbup:

Cheers Mick.