Author Topic: group buy of Spiral Taps question  (Read 5043 times)

Offline davidh

group buy of Spiral Taps question
« on: April 10, 2014, 08:53:32 PM »
I would like to propose a group buy for HHS, spiral fluted taps. I can attest to the fact that they are great to use as I have one or more already but I would like one of each size from 4-40 thru 5/16-24.  There are 16 taps involved within those sizes but my feeling is once you have them, you pretty much have them the rest of your life.
 I must buy 12 pieces of each, so there would be 11 extra sets available, or any multiple of 12, and they do not come in packaged sets but as individuals.  Shipping is always a concern of mine, it’s a sickness I have been told, but they would all fit easily in a flat rate postage box and those are only $5.25 I the USA.  possibly a first rate package would be less.  I would be happy to send them to anyone anywhere if the extra shipping costs would be practical for them.  I have shipped dro’s to Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Norway, Alaska and Hawaii and it’s no problem for me. 
the taps would cost $103 per set of 16 pieces of high quality USA made ALFA taps. 
Then I was thinking maybe a stub drill size for each tap size might be a great addition. . . and they are in the area of less than a buck each.  Of course we could go on and on and on but this would be great to have them as hobbiests.  Maybe this is covering too many sizes ?  I would like some comments.